Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup white flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey
- vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add water to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Knead dough on a floured board till it becomes elastic.
- Let dough rest 10 minutes, covered.
- Roll out dough till it is ½ inch thick.
- Cut into squares or circles.
- Deep-fry at 370°F till golden brown; drain on paper towels.
- Drizzle with honey and serve..