Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 quart milk
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. (1 1/2 cups) brown sugar
- 4 or 5 cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon to taste
- 1 small coconut, shredded
- Disolve the cornstarch in the milk.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When the Sugar is melted and begins to thicken, add the cinnamon and coconut.
- When the natilla is very thick, pour onto a large serving dish.