- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 cm piece ginger
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- 10 cashew nuts
- 10 almonds
- 4 tbsp butter
- 5 cloves
- 5 cm cinnamon stick
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 cup rice
- Mix chicken bouillon with 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Grind together garlic, ginger, poppy seed, cashew nuts, and almonds.
- Heat butter and fry cloves, and cinnamon until fragrance.
- Then add in the ground ingredients, curry powder, turmeric powder and chopped onions.
- Mix the ingredient well, and then stir in the chicken bouillon and salt to taste.
- Stir to mix and cook covered at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk.
- Mix until mixture is well blended.
- Add in the washed rice and cook it.
- Make sure that the rice fully absorbs the gravy, and cook rice at low heat.
- Serve hot with chicken curry.