Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort Napoleon
- 4 oz / 100 g butter
- 4 oz / 100 g sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- flour as needed
- vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- Mix the melted butter with the sour cream, add baking soda and mix well.
- Add flour and knead until you get a medium soft dough. Divide it into 3 equal parts and roll each into a ½ inch thick round sheets.
- Prick with a fork and bake individually at medium heat.
- When they are cold, spread the following cream.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until foamy. Add flour and mix.
- Pour hot milk with vanilla over the egg-sugar mixture, mixing quickly.
- Set on heat and keep mixing until the cream starts to thicken.
- Let cool completely and then spread over the sheets.
- Sprinkle the last layer with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.