- 1 cup maida flour
- 1/2 cup ghee or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar, powdered
- 2 tbsp chopped cashewnuts
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp saffron
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Mix maida and baking powder together.
- Heat melted ghee and Sugar till creamy.
- Mix in the maida, saffron into the creamed mixture, knead well and make into small balls.
- Flatten and place on greased tray. Bake in a moderate oven till cooked and light golden in color.
- Serve when they are cooled.