Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 square semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Melt ½ cup butter in saucepan.
- Blend in granulated sugar, cocoa, vanilla, egg, crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
- Press mixture into 9-inch square pan.
- Cream ¼ cup butter until light and add dry pudding mix, milk, and confectioners' sugar, blending well.
- Spread over mixture and chill thoroughly.
- Melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter, stirring to blend.
- Spread over chilled mixture.
- Chill, then cut into bars. Yummy!