Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deep-fried ribs with red beancurd cheese
- 1 (large) red beancurd cheese
- 500 g fat pork ribs
- 3 slices ginger
- 3 stalks spring onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Steam the red beancurd cheese for 5 minutes, mince and mix as paste.
- Add in seasoning 1 to paste and mix again, as marinate sauce.
- Wash pork ribs, cut into short sections (approx. 6 cm).
- Marinate pork ribs with sauce of step (2) for 2 hours.
- Shred the ginger and spring onion, chop garlic into minced dices.
- Whisk egg white, mixed with seasoning 2, for further use.
- Heat wok, coat marinated ribs with seasoning 2 then put into boiled oil.
- Turn into middle heat and deep fry the pork ribs until nearly cooked.
- Turn into high heat and deep fry the ribs for a while, dish up.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, add shredded ginger and spring onion.
- Add in mince garlic, stir fry for a while, add deep fried ribs.
- Stir fry well, sprinkle some Shaoxing wine, dish up and serve.