Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cheese and walnut spread
- ¼ pound feta cheese
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup fresh scallions
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients to create a grainy paste.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and place on a round platter.
- Cut lavosh or pita bread into 4-inch pieces and arrange around the bowl on a platter.
- You can also use sliced and toasted French or Italian bread.
- Nush-e jan!