Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bean sprout salad
- Source: sneakykitchen.com
- 12 oz fresh bean sprouts (or 1 x 16 oz can, drained)
- 3 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced, optional
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (or other light vegetable oil)
- 1½ tbsp rice vinegar (or white vinegar)
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add rinsed bean sprouts, and boil for about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. (Skip this boiling step if using canned bean sprouts.)
- Combine all the ingredients, mixing well. Include red pepper flakes if you like things hot!
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 or 2 hours for the flavors to meld.
- Serve cold as a side dish or atop lettuce leaves.