Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 2 thick naganegi (or leeks)
- ⅚ cup (200 cc) water
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- ½ chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- dash sugar
- 3½ ounces (100g) crabmeat, cooked and shredded
- Cut the naganegi into 1½ inch (4 cm) lengths, and add to a saucepan of boiling water for 6 to 7 minutes, until they are slightly soft.
- Drain and cool.
- When cool, push out and remove the centers, leaving only about 2 layers of skin.
- Combine the water, gelatin, and bouillon cube in a small microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out 2⅔ tablespoons (40 cc) of the gelatin liquid and place it in a separate small mixing bowl, add the fresh cream, mayonnaise, sugar and crabmeat, and mix.
- Set this bowl into a larger bowl of ice to chill.
- When the mixture has jelled, use it to stuff the naganegi pieces.
- Refrigerate the remaining gelatin mixture for about 2 hours.
- When chilled, spread it over a serving plate, and arrange the stuffed naganegi on top.