Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plantain nachos, a nice twist on traditional nachos.
- oil for frying
- plantain, thinly sliced
- chicken breast, sliced
- onions, chopped
- green, red and yellow bell peppers, sliced or chopped
- your choice of spices: cumin, oregano, cayenne, etc
- Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Stir fry the onions, bell peppers, garlic and spices until tender.
- Fry the plantain slices in oil until golden and crisp.
- Layer the bottom of a pie or casserole dish with the fried plantain "chips".
- Layer the sliced chicken breast cover with the stir-fried vegetables and spices.
- Add some shredded jack cheese and broil until the cheese just melts.