Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Asparagus, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 3 cups frozen asparagus cuts and tips, steamed
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce or dip
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup canned tomatoes, diced, or chopped seeded tomatoes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook asparagus in small amount of boiling water until just tender.
- Gently combine asparagus and cheese sauce.
- Lightly spray vegetable spray in 1½-quart shallow casserole dish.
- Pour asparagus and cheese sauce into dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot, garnished with tortilla chips and tomatoes.