Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine the ingredients and slowly add enough warm water to form dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough until it is smooth soft and not sticky.
- Cover and let rest one hour.
- Shape into small balls and pat into flat circles about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Set aside.
- In skillet, heat 1/2 inch vegetable oil.
- Brown dough circles on each side and drain on paper towels.