Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
I make bunches of these at one time and put them on burger rolls throughout the week for his school lunches. I heat them in the microwave in the morning and pack them in foil - they are still warm and yummy at lunch
- boneless chicken breast
- cheese - we like cheddar
- lemon pepper seasoning
- burger rolls
- optional mayonnaise
- optional lettuce
- Fry bacon until crisp, remove to paper towel and pour out almost all the grease - leave enough in the pan just to lightly coat the bottom.
- Slice your chicken breasts to make them really thin so they cook quickly. Coat the pieces with lemon pepper (to taste), and fry them up in the bacon 'juice' until they are browned and have no pink.
- Make little mounds of chicken, enough for each bun, put some bacon on top, cover with your slice of cheese and let the cheese melt into the mound.
- Use a spatula and slide your mound on the burger bun.
- Add mayo and lettuce if desired (I personally don't think it needs either but my husband does)