Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A fresh potato Salad from "My Mother" as it is said in Belgium. Easy to make and good to take !
- 6 to 8 Red Bliss or Yellow Finn potatoes or other new waxy potatoes (about ¾ pound)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shallot-parsley vinaigrette or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley
- Scrub the potatoes under cold running water.
- Place in a medium-size saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Add the salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
- As soon as the potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel them and slice or cube them into a salad bowl.
- While they are still warm, pour the shallot vinaigrette over them so they can absorb the flavors of the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.