Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This low fat sandwich is a nutrition hero that provides calcium and vitamins A & C. It is also low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT FREE Italian Fat Free Dressing
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 loaf (about 1 lb.) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Fat Free Bologna
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER DELI-THIN Oven Roasted Fat Free Turkey Breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 KRAFT FREE Singles
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
Toss lettuce with 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; set aside.
Brush cut sides of bread with remaining dressing mixture.
Fill bread with lettuce mixture, meat, tomatoes, Singles and green pepper.
Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
- Makes 8 servings
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 250, Total fat 3 g, Saturated fat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 1320 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Dietary fiber 3 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 16 g
- Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch,1 meat (VL)