Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles (reserve seasoning packets for dressing)
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (4ounce) bag sunflower seeds
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 (4ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large bowl, break up ramen noodles into smaller pieces.
- Add coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, green onions, and water chestnuts.
- Stir to combine.
- To make dressing: In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, Sugar, soy sauce and seasoning packets until combined.
- Pour over salad, toss well to make sure dressing is evenly distributed.
- If you want the noodles to soften, refrigerate overnight.