Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scrape the carrot, slice thinly or grate.
- Grate the celery, and the onion.
- Pound garlic in a mortar.
- Put the margarine and olive oil in a pot and place on heat.
- Put flour in a bowl and coat the shanks with it.
- When the oil is heated, put shanks in the pot and fry well until golden brown.
- Season the fried shanks with salt and black pepper and put the vegetables on the shanks in the pot.
- Saute the vegetables slightly, constantly stirring.
- Mix tomato paste with ¼ glass of warm water or meat broth, and pour it over vegetables.
- Cover and cook, occasionally stirring.
- Rinse and strain the peas and add them to the kebab 20 minutes later.
- Allow to cook for 45 minutes, before seasoning kebab with thyme.
- Check for water while the kebab is cooking and add water if necessary.