Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A dish rich and aromatic, spicy yet not hot! It's filled with the wonderful fragrance of coriander and curry powder!
- 1 – 1½kg mutton or lamb with bones and fats
- 300 g carrots, cubed
- 300 g onions, quartered
- coriander for garnish, chopped
- some curry leaves
- 2 – 3 tablespoonful curry powder
- 1 – 2 tablespoonful coriander powder, fry to release fragrance
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 400 ml hot water
- chili powder(to taste)
- Fry onions in oil till fragrant, add mutton and fry for several minutes.
- Add curry powder, coriander powder and chili powder, add more oil if necessary.
- Fry for several minutes till fragrant.
- Add carrots, hot water and coconut milk.
- Cover and simmer till meat is tender and the sauce thick.
- Stir now and then to prevent sticking.
- Add hot water or extra coconut milk if necessary.
- carrot maybe added later if you prefer it crunchier.
- Throw in curry leaves, season with salt, remove excess oil and garnish with coriander.
- Served with white rice.