Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 3
- ¼ cup lemon juice from concentrate
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound fish fillets
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Rinse fish, pat dry.
- Place fish in shallow dish.
- Whisk together lemon, oil, dill, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over fish and let stand 60 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes or grill for 12 minutes.