Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb mustard greens, washed, peeled, cut into small pieces (spinach can be used)
- 3 dried red chilies
- ½ teaspoon jwanu seeds (lovage seeds)
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole timur (szechuan pepper)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons mustard oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed, finely chopped
- In a non-stick pan heat three tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Splitter jwanu seeds, whole timur mustard seeds, and cumin seeds until they turn dark.
- Fry dried red chilies for 15 sec.
- Till it turns dark.
- Add garlic, ginger, ground pepper, and turmeric; fry for a minute or so on low heat.
- Add mustard greens to the spice-mixture, and stir-fry for about two minutes. Salt it.
- Increase the heat to high; cook the mustard greens until wilted and the excess liquid has evaporated off. Do not overcook the greens.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped dill weed.
- Serve with rice.