Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sauce Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Yield: 1 cup.
- ½ stick margarine
- 1 - 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 4 - 5 Tbsp prepared mustard
- dash salt
- 1 Tbsp [ketchup]]
- dash pepper
- 2 - 4 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- granulated garlic, to taste
- Melt butter in pan. Add mayonnaise and stir until liquefied.
- Add mustard, ketchup and sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Add vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper and garlic. Heat thoroughly.