Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 thin loin pork chops
- ½ cup Dijonnaise creamy mustard (a blend of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard)
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In large skillet heat oil over medium high heat then add pork chops and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chops from skillet and drain fat.
- In small bowl combine creamy mustard, apricot preserves, green onions and soy sauce then pour into skillet.
- Cook over low heat stirring until slightly thickened.
- Return pork chops to skillet turning to coat.
- Heat through.