This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 thin loin pork chops
- ½ cup Dijonnaise creamy mustard (a blend of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard)
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In large skillet heat oil over medium high heat then add pork chops and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chops from skillet and drain fat.
- In small bowl combine creamy mustard, apricot preserves, green onions and soy sauce then pour into skillet.
- Cook over low heat stirring until slightly thickened.
- Return pork chops to skillet turning to coat.
- Heat through.