Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1½ cups plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1½ tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1½ tsp dried marjoram
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 racks of lamb (8 ribs each) Frenched
- rosemary sprigs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, stir in mustard.
- Press crumb mixture onto all sides of lamb except ribs.
- Spray crumb crust with cooking spray.
- Roast 30 minutes.
- Or until done.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Before carving.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.