Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1½ cups plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1½ tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1½ tsp dried marjoram
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 racks of lamb (8 ribs each) Frenched
- rosemary sprigs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, stir in mustard.
- Press crumb mixture onto all sides of lamb except ribs.
- Spray crumb crust with cooking spray.
- Roast 30 minutes.
- Or until done.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Before carving.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.