Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 ½ cup plain, dry breadcrumbs
- 1½ tsp. dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1½ tsp. dried marjoram
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper, red or black only
- 5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 racks of lamb, sliced into 8 pieces
- rosemary sprigs
- Heat oven to 400° F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; mix with mustard.
- Press the crumb mixture onto all sides of lamb except ribs.
- Spray the crumb crust with cooking spray. Roast 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Serve warm and plain over rice, or with other main dishes.