Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 8 portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup instant couscous
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Peel the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Broil them top-side up.
- Place the couscous, olive oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Season, then stir the flavourings through the couscous.
- Fill each mushroom with some of the couscous mixture and pack down firmly.
- Broil until the couscous is golden.
- Serve hot or cold.