Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is common among the mountain climbers who have gone to different parts of the world in representation of Colombia. The ingredients are practical, easy to find, and the recipe is quick to prepare. Mushrooms are grown near the capital, Bogotá, and are being widely sold throughout the supermarkets in the whole country
- 1 kilogram of mushrooms
- ½ bottle of white wine
- 1 jar of small white onions in vinegar (250 grams)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can of tomato paste (250 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- oil to cover the bottom of a pan
- butter (1 or 2 tablespoons)
- 3 to 4 minced garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly with water and lemon.
- Fry them in butter, oil, garlic, parsley, and salt.
- Add the onions, the bay leaf, the white wine, the tomato paste.
- Serve with bread or with warm arepas.