Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Break off the stems of the mushroom.
- Sauté the finely chopped onion in the butter or margarine.
- Add crab meat.
- Make a well in the middle of the frying pan and add the brandy.
- Blend it into the crab meat mixture.
- Stuff mixture into the mushroom caps and set them in an open pan.
- Pour ¼ inch water in the pan and bake in a moderate oven for 10 minutes.