Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
This is a pasta that I invented off the spot but is still yummy.
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ¼ tbsp. tomato paste
- pat of butter
- ⅛ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup parmesan grated
- 1 cup white button mushrooms
- ½ cup spinach
- Melt Butter in medium skillet and add garlic.
- Pour Cream in. Add paste and cheese. Whisk together and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, Sautee the Mushrooms and Spinach in butter.
- Pour sauce on pasta and add mushroom and spinach. Sprinkle some leftover cheese on top.