Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. vegetable or light olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into short, narrow strips (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sliced cremini Mushrooms (3 to 4 oz.)
- 1 lb. firm tofu, well drained and crumbled
- 2 to 3 scallions, sliced ( 1/3 cup)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. mild curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and Mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Increase heat and cook, stirring, until any liquid remaining in pan evaporates. Add tofu, scallions, salt, curry powder and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve hot.