Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 2 cups dip
- 6 slices bacon
- ½ lb mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ pt. (8 oz) sour cream
- crackers or small rye bread
- In 2 quart microwave safe casserole, arrange bacon, loosely cover with paper towel.
- Microwave at high 6 minutes until crisp.
- Remove bacon and crumble.
- Reserve 2½ tablespoons drippings.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to reserved drippings, microwave uncovered 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
- Add soup mix and pepper, and cream cheese, combine thoroughly.
- Decrease heat to med.
- And microwave uncovered, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon.
- Microwave uncovered at medium 3 minutes or until heated through, stir once garnish with additional mushrooms and bacon.