Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 150 g (5 oz) fresh mushrooms or 20 g (⅔ oz) dried mushrooms
- 50 g (2 oz) buckwheat
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 40 g (1.5 oz) onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable seasoning
- 50 ml (2 fl. oz) sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic, slice the mushrooms and wash the buckwheat.
- Heat the oil and lightly sauté the onion.
- Add the mushrooms and the garlic and continue to sauté.
- Add the salt, vegetable seasoning, buckwheat and the bay leaf and cover with water.
- Simmer gently and just before it is completely cooked, add pepper, sour cream mixed with flour, the chopped parsley and vinegar to taste.