Mushroom pork chops, Montréal, Québec-style
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom slices, drained well, dried on paper towel
- ¼ cup water
- Brown the chops in a skillet, drain off any fat.
- Stir in soup, water, and mushrooms.
- Cover, cook on low heat about 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- I have been known to add some minced garlic and chili flakes along with a few handfuls of fresh mushrooms to the skillet when i stir in the soup.
- Rice or noodles are a nice side.