Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mushroom pork chops, Montréal, Québec-style
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom slices, drained well, dried on paper towel
- ¼ cup water
- Brown the chops in a skillet, drain off any fat.
- Stir in soup, water, and mushrooms.
- Cover, cook on low heat about 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- I have been known to add some minced garlic and chili flakes along with a few handfuls of fresh mushrooms to the skillet when i stir in the soup.
- Rice or noodles are a nice side.