Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pilaf de ciuperci.
- Clean, wash and cut the mushrooms.
- Place in a pan, with the chopped onions and 2 cups of water.
- Simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Drain and measure the mushroom liquid.
- You must have 2 cups of liquid.
- If there is more, throw out the excess; if there is less, add water.
- Put the drained mushrooms in a pan, pour the 2 cups of liquid and add the rice which was previously washed and lightly fried in 3 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer, covered with a lid wrapped in a soaked and squeezed cloth.
- When the rice is almost done, place in the oven, at low heat, until ready.
- You may serve this dish warm or cold.