Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, finely diced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup soft whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt to taste
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- Add shallots and saute 2 minutes.
- Add rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper. Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, bread crumbs and mustard. Mix well and remove from heat. Adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add egg and stir ingredients well.
- Butter loaf pan and fill with mushroom mixture.
- Bake at 325 °F for 1½ to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Allow to cool before unmolding.
Nutrition Information Edit
Per serving (10, 2.5 oz-wt.):
- 90 calories (50 from fat) | 5g total fat | 3g saturated fat | 3g protein | 7g total carbohydrate (less than 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugars) | 15 mg cholesterol | 90 mg sodium