- Cut mushrooms, shrimps, and black olives.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and add onions.
- Fry for a minute and then add black pepper, shrimp and mushrooms.
- You may add crushed dried red chilies.
- Cook until mushroom is tender.
- Remove the topping mix from pan, discarding any excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pizza bread slices in a baking tray.
- Place topping mix on top of each bread.
- Spread grated cheddar cheese and place the tray in oven.
- Cook 3 – 4 minutes or until cheese in melted.
- Serve immediately.