Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 l mushroom stock
- 40 g dried boletuses
- 0.5 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 0.25 cupful wheat flour
- 3 tbsp millet
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Prepare mushroom stock.
- Wash the boiled mushrooms and mice them.
- Cut the onion and carrot into small cubes, saute and mix with mushrooms.
- Boil the millet and drain in a colander.
- Brown the flour and blend it with some stock to make a smooth paste.
- To the strained mushroom stock add the boiled millet, sautéed vegetables, mushrooms and cook until it is done (5 to 10 minutes before the soup).