Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Eating Smart by Jeanne Jones
- 1 lbs fresh mushrooms
- ¾ cup fat-free dressing
- ½ cup red wine
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- Combine mushrooms and dressing in a skillet and cook until mushrooms are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Dressing combine vinegar and salt; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
- Add pepper, sugar, garlic, Worcestershire, Dijon and lemon juice; mix well.
- Add water and mix well again.
- Refrigerate to store.