This is one of our favorite quick and easy meals.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup mushrooms, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 small onion, minced
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
Sally's brown sauce Edit
- Beat eggs well.
- Stir in mushrooms, sprouts, onion and seasonings.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Spoon in mixture to form patties.
- Brown on both sides.
- Keep hot in low oven until ready to serve.
- You may like the following sauce to serve over them.