Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one of our favorite quick and easy meals.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup mushrooms, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 small onion, minced
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
Sally's brown sauce Edit
- Beat eggs well.
- Stir in mushrooms, sprouts, onion and seasonings.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Spoon in mixture to form patties.
- Brown on both sides.
- Keep hot in low oven until ready to serve.
- You may like the following sauce to serve over them.