Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We do not use much wine, so with this recipe we ended up using 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 6
- 6 (3 ounces) chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can low sodium, low fat cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup white table wine
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x11-inch pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place mushrooms on top of chicken.
- Mix soup and wine and pour over chicken and mushrooms.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 195 | Fat: 5 g | Sodium: 74 Mg | Protein: 28 g | Carbohydrate: 4 g | Cholesterol: 73 Mg | Fiber: 0 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 4 ounces very lean meat | ½ fat