Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- ¼ tsp celery seed
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh, chopped
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tbsp green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp pimento
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp salt
- In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimento, salt, and celery seed.
- Mix together egg yolk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Beat egg white to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold beaten egg white into mushroom mixture.
- In heavy saucepan or electric deep-fat fryer heat oil to 375 °F.
- Drop batter by tablespoon into hot oil.
- Fry about 2 minutes or till golden brown, turning once.
- Transfer to rack to drain.
- Serve hot.