Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 tbsp natural, light oil
- 1/4 of an Onion, minced
- 1 lb Mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp veggie broth powder OR soy sauce OR Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp unflavoured soy milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a heavy skillet, heat 2 tbsp of the oil and add the Onion and Mushrooms. Sauté until the Mushrooms are soft and have release a dark brown liquid. Remove Mushrooms with a slotted spoon. Pour the juice in a measuring cup and reserve.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil. Add flour and stir quickly with a whisk to combine. Add Mushroom liquid, and continue stirring with a whisk as it thickens. Slowly add water, stirring continuously, and add veggie broth powder or soy sauce or Braggs. Add soy milk and salt. At this point you can recombine the Mushrooms into the gravy, or you can leave them out of the recipe.