Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- 1½ cups chopped mushrooms
- ⅓ cup finely chopped nuts
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Wrap potatoes in foil.
- Bake at 425°F for 55 minutes or until soft.
- Slice off top of each and carefully scoop out potato.
- Reserve skins.
- Mash potato with 2 tbsp of the butter.
- Add onion powder, salt, pepper and enough milk to moisten.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter in small skillet.
- Add mushrooms.
- Saute about 5 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms and nuts into mashed potatoes.
- Heap mixture in potato shells.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.