Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 8-ounce can sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook onions and Mushrooms in butter 5 minutes. Add rice, parsley, basil, garlic powder, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
- Turn into greased 1-quart ring mold or pan. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees 20 minutes, or stuff neck and body cavity of 4 to 5-pound Turkey.
- Truss Turkey and season with salt and pepper; bake