Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. small white or Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, preferably cremini, quartered
- 2 Tbs. olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/ 4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4-oz. jar roasted red bell peppers in water, drained and chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 cup canned cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Meanwhile, preheat broiler. In medium bowl, toss Mushrooms with 1 tablespoon oil 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper. Place on broiler pan and cook, turning occasionally, until nicely colored and tender, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
In small saucepan, combine pepper strips, garlic and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook gently over medium-low heat, stirring, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.