Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 6 - 5 oz. servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- ½ lb. mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 cup baked french bread cubed
- Saute leeks in olive oil until transparent.
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add seasonings.
- Beat eggs; add sour cream, half-and-half, nutmeg and bread cubes and cheese.
- Grease quiche pan.
- Place leeks and mushrooms mixture in quiche pan and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake 350 for 45 min. to 1 hour.
- Rotate half way through baking process.
- Cut into six pieces each.
- Garnish with fresh dill sprig.