- 1 chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 table spoons masala (curry powder)
- 4 table spoons sunflower (or corn) oil
- hot peppers (optional)
- ³½ teaspoon sugar
- Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic, fry until glazed.
- Add the masala powder under stirring.
- Immediately after this, the chicken with the peppers (optional), sugar and salt (to taste).
- Stir and add water (the chicken should just be covered).
- Cook with medium heat until tender.
- Serve with white rice, potato masala and string beans, pumpkin or cabbage as a vegetable.