- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 1 kg : Boneless Chicken
- 5 tbsp : ginger paste
- 5 tbsp : garlic paste
- 2 tsp : chilli powder
- 2 tbsp : garam masala
- 3/4 cup : thick Dahi(curd)
- 1/2 cup : thick cream
- 1 bunch : Coriander
- 1 bunch : mint leaves
- 10-12 : spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp : lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for Basting
- Cut the Chicken into 1 1/2" chunks and marinate with salt, chilli powder and lemon juice, keep aside.
- Grind the Coriander, mint & spinach leaves to a fine paste.
- Mix this paste with dahi, cream, ginger and garlic pastes and the garam masala.
- Mix the paste with the Chicken & leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge atleast one hour before cooking.
- Grill the Chicken pieces on skewers or a grilling tray basting over with oil.
- Cook until Chicken is tender & browned on all sides. Serve hot with chutney & Onion rings.