- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- First grind ginger, garlic, green chillies, cloves, cinnamom, cardamoms, aniseed to a fine paste.
- Now prick the Chicken well with a fork.
- Mix curd with ground spices and rub it over the Chicken.
- Set it aside and allow the Chicken to marinate for 3 – 4 hours.
- Heat ghee, fry bay leaves, add onions and let them brown well.
- Add the Chicken along with marinade.
- Cook on medium flame till nearly done.
- Add salt and saffron and fry Chicken till the masal begins to coat the Chicken and it is well brown.
- Pour the Chicken in a dish and top it with silver foil.
- Also add chopped boiled eggs, almonds sliced and fried Sultanas.
- Serev with fried rice, nan and paranthas.