Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- ½ cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1½ cups rice flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup water
- 5 tsp chicken or beef broth
- 1 jar baby food meat (any flavor)
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface.
- Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let cool. The treats should be hard and crunchy.