- Slice paneer into long thin sheets and drain off excess water.
- For the stuffing, sauté spring onions and mushrooms in a pan.
- Add seasoning.
- Allow the mixture to be absolutely dry then let it cool.
- Add chopped ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies and grated cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Put the mushroom mixture on the sliced paneer.
- Spread it evenly with a knife up to half the length of the sliced paneer and fold.
- Prepare a batter with corn flour / besan and water.
- Dip the prepared paneer in this batter and shallow fry in a non stick pan till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.